Online Information

Janusz Stolarczyk

My status

Urszula Kiraga

My status

Upcoming events

Overview of objects - Tourist Attractions

Category
Classification (stars):
County:
Municipality:
City:
Title contains:

Number of found objects 365

Tryb kompaktowy
Pages:

Castle in Głogówek (Zamek w Głogówku)

Palace, castle, manor house
  • Classification (stars): : brak
  • Address: Głogówek ( Powiat Prudnicki )
  • Telephone: +48 77 43 73 500

A three-winged castle comprising an upper and lower castle with an internal courtyard, erected on the framework of the Gothic castle of the Opole Piasts in the late 13th century. The Oppersdorffs' residence (1561-1945). Built in a few stages, from the Renaissance (the upper castle) to baroque (the lower castle), rebuilt in the baroque style (the chapel with F.A. Sebastini's paintings). It was under conversation works in the 1950s; it requires reconditioning. A landscape park surrounding the residence.

 

Source: Tourist attractions of Opole Silesia, Publisher: Oficyna Piastowska

 

 

 

Castle in Namysłów (Zamek w Namysłowie)

Palace, castle, manor house
  • Classification (stars): : brak
  • Address: Namysłów , ul. Bolesława Chrobrego 30 ( Powiat Namysłowski )

A castle situated on a hill, originally surrounded with a moat, built within the town walls. Gothic, three-winged. In the northern wing (dating back to about 1360) ogival windows and arcades have been preserved. The western wing was added after 1533, the southern baroque wing was added in 1771, built from the material retrieved from the demolition of medieval walls. A late Renaissance stone well (of about 1600) in the courtyard.

 

Source: Tourist attractions of Opole Silesia, Publisher: Oficyna Piastowska

 

Castle in Prószków (Zamek w Prószkowie)

Palace, castle, manor house
  • Classification (stars): : brak
  • Address: Prószków , ul. Zamkowa 8 ( Powiat Opolski )
  • Telephone: +48 77 46 48 092

The family seat of the Prószkowski family, a Renaissance castle built in 1563 with the help of Italian architects, rebuilt in the baroque style in the years 1677-1683. Four-winged, with a rectangular coutyard, bastion corners and two towers in the front elevation. Preserved Renaissance details from 1563, among others - portals. Baroque interior design (17th-18th centuries), with rich stuccowork, especially in the Knight's Chamber and the chapel. An 18th century fountain in the courtyard. A landscape park around the castle established at the turn of the 18th and 19th centuries.

 

Source: Tourist attractions of Opole Silesia, Publisher: Oficyna Piastowska

 

Castle in Rogów Opolski (Zamek w Rogowie Opolskim)

Castle, palace, manor house | Palace, castle, manor house

A castle built at the beginning of the 17th century on the framework of the original fortified castle of the 14th century. Picturesquely situated on the old Odra River bank, surrounded with a park, with traces of fortifications. Renaissance-classicistic, partly reconstructed, with remains of an earlier building. Nowadays it is the seat of the department of historic collections of the Opole Public Library (manuscripts, old prints, maps, graphic art).

 

Source: Tourist attractions of Opole Silesia, Publisher: Oficyna Piastowska

 

Cemetery chapel of St. Anne in Dziergowice

Church | Wood sacral buildings
  • Classification (stars): : brak
  • Address: Dziergowice , ul. Kościelna 15 ( Powiat Kędzierzyńsko-Kozielski )
  • Telephone: +48 77 48 30 488
  • E-mail: helek@gliwice.opoka.org.pl

In 1610 was  built a wooden church of St. Anne in Dziergowice.  Current cemetery chapel dates from 1794 and till 1906, when the Dziergowicach built a new brick church, acted as a temple. Then changed her destiny in the cemetery chapel. Chapel timbered, pole-framework construction,  oriented, without extracted from the nave chancel. Wooden tower superstructured on the front porch. Topped with a shingle spire. Shingled,  single-ridge roof.

 

Cemetery chapel of St. Sebastian in Szemrowice

Church | Wood sacral buildings
  • Classification (stars): : brak
  • Address: Szemrowice ( Powiat Oleski )
  • Telephone: +48 34 35 75 381

Wooden chapel of St.Sebastian from the eighteenth century, escaped after the fire of the wooden church of St. Trinity in 1965. Renovated, stands on cemetery, nearly new-built church.  A wooden chapel is timbered,  Oriented, built of larch wood. It is the former church sanctuary, closed bilaterally. Shingled roof. Inside the flat roof.

Centrum Edukacji Leśno-Przyrodniczej

School, study | Parks | Other

Zabudowania nadleśnictwa z 1910r. oraz Centrum Edukacji Leśno-Przyrodniczej przy Nadleśnictwie Zawadzkie

Ceres Opolska

Fountains, wells, figures
  • Classification (stars): : brak
  • Address: Opole , ul. Pl. Ignacego Daszyńskiego ( Powiat Opole )

A stone fountain in the form of richly carved monumental well with allegorical figures, symbolising the professions of Opole inhabitants.

Chatka Pustelnika

Wood sacral buildings
  • Classification (stars): : brak
  • Address: Lipno , ul. Działka nr 281 ( Powiat opolski )
  • Telephone: +48 77 460 62 95
  • E-mail: promocja.ife@niemodlin.pl

Church St. Francis of Assisi (“the upper church”) in Malnia

Church | Wood sacral buildings
  • Classification (stars): : brak
  • Address: Malnia , ul. Polna 11 ( Powiat Krapkowicki )
  • Telephone: +48 77 46 71 763

Church  St. Francis of Assisi (“the upper church”). Former evangelical church from the early nineteenth century, originally from Kostów (county Kluczbork).  In 1977 moved to Malnia, currently serves as the so-called " Upper church "(as it were below it is the parish church of Exaltation of the Holy Cross). Timbered, wooden church. Smaller chancel from the nave, enclosed on three sides. Porch from the front. Tower of pole construction over the nave,  topped with a baroque helmet with a tin lantern. Double-ridge, shingled roof. Brick bell tower, covered with shingled roof.

Church of Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - formerly owned by Jesuit

Church | Trail of churches of "Silesian Rome" in Nysa
  • Classification (stars): : brak
  • Address: Nysa , ul. Rynek Solny ( Powiat Nyski )

Church of Holy Trinity

Church | Wood sacral buildings
  • Classification (stars): : brak
  • Address: Miejsce Odrzańskie ( Powiat Kędzierzyńsko-Kozielski )
  • Telephone: +48 32 41 06 778

 Wooden church built in 1770, of mixed construction - pole and timbered. The church is oriented, without isolated sanctuary from the nave, closed bilaterally. On the side of a large sacristy with loge. Porch from the front of the nave. Single-ridge roof is painted on red, with a tower in the center, topped with onion dome and  lantern.

Church of Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Church | Wood sacral buildings
  • Classification (stars): : brak
  • Address: Brzezinki ( Powiat Kluczborski )
  • Telephone: +48 77 41 88 510

Wooden church was built in about 1550, expanded it in 1693. Around the church preserved wooden fence of the eighteenth century, separating church and cemetery of the village buildings. Church is  a picturesque, timbered  block built. Inside deserve attention: the ornamental polychrome from 1693, and with the plant motives from 1776, the late Renaissance pulpit from XVI cent.; baroque font from the late seventeenth century, antique furniture and folk sculptures.

Church of Sacred Heart of Jesus in Pogorzela

Church | The trail of medieval polychromies of Brzeg region
  • Classification (stars): : brak
  • Address: Pogorzela ( Powiat Brzeski )
  • Telephone: +48 77 41 29 606

Parish church, mentioned in  1273.  Since XVI cen. till 1945 it was evangelic church. Current church was built in the first half of XIV century, reconstructed in baroque. High alter is from 1700, ambone from 1681. Within the church saved polychrome.    

Church of St. Hedwig

Church | Wood sacral buildings
  • Classification (stars): : brak
  • Address: Radoszowy , ul. Główna 46 ( Powiat Kędzierzyńsko-Kozielski )
  • Telephone: +48 77 44 06 399
  • E-mail: radoszowy@op.pl
  • Website www.radoszowy.eu

Church from 1730, to 1929 he was dedicated to Exaltation of the Cross. After the reconstruction and transformation in 1929, received a summons of St. Hedwig. Wooden timbered church was built on the plan of the cross. The chancel is lower than the nave, closed on three sides. The tower of the pole construction from the front and the walls sloping upward with the porch on the ground floor, topped with a pyramid cupola. Choir with a simple parapet, resting on two pillars. Equipment mainly from the 1st. half of eighteenth century. In the temple is located the crypt with the tomb of Johann von Eichendorff.

Church of St. Leonard

Church | Wood sacral buildings
  • Classification (stars): : brak
  • Address: Wierzbie ( Powiat Oleski )

Date of construction unknown, first mentioned in documents from the sixteenth century - before 1522r., 1668 - the first description, 1797 - general overhaul. In the years 1971-1974 completely rebuilt. Oriented, wooden, timbered. The outer walls of the church timbered, shingled roof. Front Tower built in a square with slightly sloping walls, covered with a four-sided, shingled,  hipped roof. In the late-Gothic altar triptych of the Madonna and Child, St. Leonard and St. Margaret. Other altars dedicated to St. Catherine and St. Nicholas (late Baroque).

Church of St. Mary Magdalene

Church | Wood sacral buildings | The trail of wooden sacral buildings
  • Classification (stars): : brak
  • Address: Stare Olesno , ul. Kluczborska 23 ( Powiat Oleski )
  • Telephone: +48 34 35 97 853

Church of  St. Mary Magdalene was built in 1680, was then a subsidiary of the parish in Olesno. Since 1911 as a parish church, renovated in the years 1955 to 1959. Oriented, wooden timbered, with a pole construction tower. The outer walls of the church lined with shingles, the roof shingled as well. Above the nave rectangular bell-tower. The image of Our Lady from the seventeenth century, the Stations of the Cross from the nineteenth century.

Church of Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Church | Wood sacral buildings
  • Classification (stars): : brak
  • Address: Uszyce ( Powiat Oleski )
  • Telephone: +48 34 35 93 387

Church of Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary was mentioned already at 1386, the current probably consecrated in 1517, was rebuilt several times. In the years 1677-1821 was a branch of the parish in Zdziechowice, since 1934 is once again a parish church. Oriented, timbered, with leading tower.  Above the nave the hexagonal bell tower topped with a cupola covered with tin. Timbered main tower, covered with a shingled roof. Baroque main altar with statues of saints from the seventeenth century.  Paintings from the eighteenth century: the Cross of Christ and Christ in glory, and the other contemporary paintings. Way of the Cross of the nineteenth century. A bell cast in 1606 in Wroclaw with a Polish inscription.

Church of Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Church | Wood sacral buildings
  • Classification (stars): : brak
  • Address: Biestrzykowice , ul. Główna 2 ( Powiat Namysłowski )
  • Telephone: +48 77 41 94 638

The church was built around 1639. In 1838 the wooden tower was replaced by a brick. In 1991 a fire destroyed the church`s  roof and part of the interior. Renovated in 1993. Brick tower on a square is topped with a pyramidal tin roof. Double-ridge roof covered with a tin. Interior plastered. Flat Roof. Choir with the Baroque organ prospectus of the eighteenth century.  Pulpit from the middle of 17th  century. Font from 18th  century. Preserved tombstone ( of Eve Poser) from 1611, with the figure of the deceased.

Church of Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Church | Wood sacral buildings
  • Classification (stars): : brak
  • Address: Krzyżowice ( Powiat Brzeski )
  • Telephone: +48 77 41 29 606

Former protestant church from  1580. The Gothic chancel from the  15th  century.  In the 17th   century inside the church was built a wooden galleries. In the hands of Catholics since 1945 - now as a branch church of Parish in Pogorzela. In 1963 the murals from the 15th cent.  were discovered in the chancel (showing the Adoration of the Magi, the scene of the Crucifixion, St. George and the face of Christ). Three-sided brick Gothic chancel  with the sacristy on the side.   Wooden tower  topped with an octagonal, shingled spire cupola.  Single-ridge,  shingled roof. Inside the late Renaissance pulpit from  1614 on the Gothic  basis from ab. the fifteenth century and the late baroque statue of an angel from the eighteenth century holding a stone font  from about 1500.

Pages: